Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxyke, Resto druid [Trial]

2 posters

Go down

Maxyke, Resto druid [Trial] Empty Maxyke, Resto druid [Trial]

Post  Maxyke Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Max
Age*: 17
Country*: Belgium
English speaking and writing level: Good
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Oooh lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1):
Wednesday: 2PM-9PM
Friday: 5PM-9PM
Saturday: All day till 10PM

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Maxyke
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: Flemish horde and Morag tong academy(balnazzaar)
Talents:11/0/60
Professions: Herbalism/mining(low lvl atm)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Done Naxxramas 25/ OS 25/ Emulon 10/ Know and underqtand EoE 10 tacts
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Maxyke
Total time played: 37 Days and 10 Hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Me and a friend both played paladins before, they got boring and we decided to roll something else. The choice fell upon druids and I have loved druids ever since.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I'm comfortable with playing anything, but I like Restoration most out of everything. (I also am working on improving my feral set)

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: What is there to tell? I'm 17 years old and I love to play WoW as long as there is someone online that i get along with. For me it's always a rough start in a new guild, getting to know everyone and such. Most of the time I want to know everyone before I start joining conversations. In general it's hard to get me mad and I don't get insulted very fast. I'm always in for a good laugh. If someone has a problem they can always come to me and I will try to help them to the best of my ability's.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: First of all, I was in that guild because a friend of mine was. I didn't really choose to be there and had never seen anyone from that guild before. After a couple of weeks I started goig to Hc's and raids with them and they blamed me a couple of times for whiping the group/raid for not healing well even though I had the most HPS and least Overhealing and they had 1.2k dps in Naxx.
After that incident I decided to raid on my own, but somehow they still managed to mess up my pug runs(Some of Dark Vendetta were in that same group and then proposed to join their guild.)
Your alts: Fardagas(Bloodscalp) and Packlya (Dragonblight)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I've met a few of your members in pugs and they looked like skilled members and people that you can have fun with. As mentioned before someone proposed to me to join your guild.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: I will contribute to the guild to the best of my ability's.

I hope I have filled this in good and that I will be accepted into the guild. If not then I wish you the best of luck with your raid progress and hope that I will again meet some of your members in pugs Very Happy

Greetz,
Maxus/Maxyke

Maxyke

Back to top Go down

Maxyke, Resto druid [Trial] Empty Re: Maxyke, Resto druid [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Tue May 05, 2009 10:07 am

Hello, Max. Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you a.s.a.p.

Also, i'd like to add... Gj on the last, social/contribution part.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Based on the fact, that you wrote a nice application, especially the last part, we'd like to offer you a trial period on Dark Vendetta.
Feel free to whisper an officer in-game for a guild-invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxyke Wed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Thank you for giving me that oppertunity
I will try my best to fit in as good as possible.

Maxyke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down