Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined]

Go down

death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined] Empty death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined]

Post  illuzion Sun May 03, 2009 1:43 am

Character Information:
Character Name:Illuzion
Class & Race: Orc Death Knight
Professions: i have mining to earn money when i have lvl'ed it full up, and ingeneering because i am facinated by gnomish army knife Very Happy

Desired Raiding Talent Spec: i wish i could use unholy dps cause its funn to play but i am open for everything u have in mind (if u want me to tank i can try that out aswell

Required: Armory Profile link: (it's not updatet whith my new gear )

Have you applied with any other guilds on Bloodscap at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: not a single one ;D

Previous Guilds: (Which guilds were you previously in?) i have been in unholy trinity but i was tired of they did'nt do any progress

Reasons for Leaving: cause of no progress at all

System Information:
Connection Type: 10 m/bit -5m/bit
TeamSpeak: yep using it everyday
Microphone: ofc , it's more funn to talk to people while ur gaming and havin fun together

WoW Experience:
PvE: in the TBC i was in kara ind Za on my old shammy (who is not existing anymore) on my death knight i haven't been in old raids

PvP: my highest rating in Arena is none ,, i haven't been in a arena but i like to pvp in BG an run around ganking people Very Happy
SoH: nothing yet ,, sry , but i am gonna work it up to get shoulder enchant

Encounter and class knowledge:
Based on your role in the raid, give us a detailed description of what the listed boss encounters, including your positioning, skill rotations and skill choices, boss abilities and how you would deal with them, and whatever else you think may be of relevance. (E.g. fill out only the role that applies to you - don't fill out the healer section if you're melee DPS). THIS MUST BE FILLED IN UNLESS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SOCIAL HANGAROUND SPOT. FAILURE TO COMPLETE WILL LEAD TO AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE.

Melee DPS: Kel'Thuzad & Razorscale
kel'thuzad : my old guild made a triangle at hes back, and my rotaion as unholy dps is :Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Scourge Strike, and when my rune power is up i use death coil and gargoyle,,, when one person is getting " mind controlled" im using chains of ice so that person not is so destrucktibel, or silence if its a caster..
And Razorscale: i will in ur command and ur tacts ,, i have tried once and that was a failure(BIG ONE)

Additional Questions:
References: no:(
Reasoning for Joining: i have only heard positive about u guys, so i wanna be whith positive boys/girls
Expectations: alots of raid and alot of fun/things to do together
Enjoying your class: i enjoy my dk ALOT,,
Tolerance Level: i live whith my mom so yes Very Happy heh
Additional Information: i am a positive boy who is enjoy'ng to play wow and have to much time to play it Very Happy ,, but in the same time i am a "DJ" in some danish disko's
Activity: everytime exept wednesday before after 20.30 ingame time

If there would be more u wanna know plzz contact me ingame i am open for everything.

illuzion

Back to top Go down

death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined] Empty link

Post  illuzion Sun May 03, 2009 2:02 am

amory link

illuzion

Back to top Go down

death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined] Empty Re: death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined]

Post  Contemn Sun May 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello Illu. Thanks for taking your time to write a apply, through it is not what we recommend people to do, then almost everything seems to be fine in your costume apply. But we are missing the "secret word" in order to let us know that you've read the stickies. We'll look on your apply and come back to A.S.A.P. Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined] Empty secret word ?

Post  illuzion Sun May 03, 2009 9:04 pm

what u mean by secret word is : i have read ur rules etc, how ur guild working by dkp systems,, or else i am at ur service Very Happy

illuzion

Back to top Go down

death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined] Empty Re: death knight apply (Illuzion) - costom apply [Declined]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down