Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boomkin Klóven [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Boomkin Klóven [Accepted] Empty Boomkin Klóven [Accepted]

Post  Klóven Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Mads
Age*: 15
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: From 1-10 I'm about 7/8 lol!
Did you read the stickies?: Yes.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Ooooh Lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I can raid all days except monday. I can raid from around 19:00-23:00 server time

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Klóven
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: Dk Vikings
Talents: 58/0/13
Professions: LW/Skinning
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Pre-Tbc: Everything except naxx. TBC: Kara/ZA/Gruul/Maggy/SSC/TK/MH (first boss). Wotlk: OS 25, Naxx 10.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Pre-tbc was with my warrior. But TBC and WOTLK is with my Druid-
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: (Droll will be fixing enchants for me later today, and I'll also have my items socketed ASAP)
Total time played: 23 days, 7 hours (total)

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I've always tanked on my warrior, so I wanted to try a caster class.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yea, I was healer in TBC. And I'm an experienced tank.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a 15 years old danish guy. I love playing WoW, and fixing scooters. I hate cops? ^^
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Because it was ruined by Ellegaard, and his friends. So it pretty much fell appart Sad
Your alts: Röx (My warrior) 73
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: It sounds like a good raiding guild, and my two best friends (IRL) Droll and Zurina are in the guild. Very Happy
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yea.!

Klóven

Back to top Go down

Boomkin Klóven [Accepted] Empty Re: Boomkin Klóven [Accepted]

Post  Droll. Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Hilluuu ^^ Nice to see that you've finally made an application m8. As you said, I'll be fixing your gear and stuff later today. Klóven is a very active person, and he's usually really fast at learning new tac's and stuff! Smile Thumbs up!

-Droll, DV Officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Fri May 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Heya! Lumi as back from Berlin, and for the application:
If you perform as good as Droll and Zurina and you're experienced as all of the class' roles, you're pretty much exactly what we need.
Also, if not.. If the will is there, almost everything is possible (to learn) !!!
Thumbs up
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Sat May 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Hello Mads and thanks for taking your time to write a apply. Nice to see another boomkin writing a post Very Happy. You seem to be a nice guy and since boomkins aren't that complicated then you should be able make some heavy dmg with the right rotations and stuff like that. Good luck with your apply and thumps up from here.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down