Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tighter guild rules...

2 posters

Go down

Tighter guild rules... Empty Tighter guild rules...

Post  Mistéx Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm

I rly suggests that we get more rough guild rules... ppl are really slacking about signing and even signing but not comming online to the raid they signed for...
And then i suggest that we try to get more active members, so that we can do 25 man raiding more often, instead of just the usual 10 man, i personally think it's kinda boring to be stuck in 10-man naxx, rather do 25 man and OS 25 with drakes, and even get startet on Ulduar 25 and see how that goes? i know we have good progress in 10-man Ulduar, but it's just not the same to be stuck in 10-mans Smile

Mistéx

Back to top Go down

Tighter guild rules... Empty Re: Tighter guild rules...

Post  Luminarium Fri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm

We definately do want to get started doing 25man raids every week, but it's not as easy as you may think/make it sound.
Due to our policy being, that we want a social-based-raiding-guild we can't go all-out-hardcore and force people to raid. Also, we do have a lot of hidden raid-rules, including a point-system to keep track of who signs/shows up/recieves items etc.

Luminarium over and out.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistéx Fri May 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Ye i know.

It must be possible some how, to get more raid-active ppl? make some advertising in /trade channel or something, and we almost are hardcore Wink atleast semi-hardcore, we raid many days a week Smile and have made pretty nice progress in Ulduar

Mistéx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down