Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application [Withdrawed]

3 posters

Go down

Warlock application [Withdrawed] Empty Warlock application [Withdrawed]

Post  Reptiile Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Jeppe B. Joergensen
Age*: 16 (17 in 2 month)
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: Excellent i'd say, been playing WoW since the beta so i've got decent experience in the ways of playing, typing, understanding, so on and so on.

Did you read the stickies?: ofc i did, aint gonna venture into unknown waters
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohh, lore (might have skipped / added a few o's or h's) Smile
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): social and raiding - both

At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): time zone = paris, gmt+1 = mainly available at all times, all depends on work. i either work night or day shifts, so work may prevent me, but thats maybe 20% of the time. usually work day shifts and got no school so i won't be one of those who can't raid og leave early due to homeworks. Starting school in August if it matters though?

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Reptiiler (80 lock, the one i'm writing about) - Anubis (lvl 64)
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Previous Guilds: Phew, here we go, see if i remember - LoC, Renegade legion, LOC returns, Legion of chaos, Abominable, Ipvp, Danish crusaders (other server) - maybe 1-2 more.
i'm gonna throw additional info here - i used to be the GM of both LOC - LOC returns - Legion of chaos - Abominable and Danish Crusaders. Please note a lot of these guilds is from TBC or even pre-BC. In WOTLK i've only been in - Renegade legion and Ipvp (might have been in Elite of honor or Dead lucky but really can't remember what the guild was called, sorry. 3 - 4 years of wow, changing guild and being GM of a raiding guild several times takes up some brain cells.
Talents: Demon / destro
Professions: Tailoring

Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I've done naxx, i'd say i understand about 60% of the tactics - Full OS exp with 100% knowledge - VOA with full exp and 100% knowledge - not much i know, but in WOTLK i've done a lot of PvP aswell, and since i've been trying to get a guild going myself several times it's taking a long time to go past naxx. I'm sure someone knows what i'm talking about. starting a fresh guild is hard now a days, so took a lot of time. Pre-BC and BC i've raided a lot though so i got exp on behaivior, and how to play my class and in general the raiding envoirment.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: This char and a druid i used to have, which is long gone.

Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: Error - as always. Must admit i aint proud of the gear, but the thing is that i recently had a few weeks off from WoW. Gave me the joy back to have a little break (first one after 4 years), and when i came back i decided to start fresh, bye bye druid and used my warlock as my main character. That explains his gear - been used as an alt for some time, but i'm managing to change lot's of items. Just today i got hold of 3 epix. So i'll improve Smile hopefully with a bit of help Wink *hint*

Total time played: 64 days (on the lock, don't have access to the druids info as he is long gone i'm afraid)

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Pheew, long time. It was actually the first char i ever made in wow (except from the beta, i played an ally warrior to lvl 19-20 there), and first i started a human lock when the real wow released. got to lvl 3-4, deleted and made an orc warlock (big brutes kinda outweighs those humies). And there we go Smile was the first of my friends to reach level 40 and get the mount (+ it was free, which was a real thrill back then, hehe) Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes, (or well i might have grouped up a couple of times and my brothers also tried it out but nothing serious)
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: hm yes and no, i'm playing the spec that manages the highest amount of DPS. So far it's this one. I'm regulary respeccing in order to find the most suitable spec for PvE raiding, that offers versatility, high DPS and also one who is interesting and fun to keep the joy flowing in my veins Smile

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a 16 (soon 17) year old lad / boy / chap - I'm from denmark and as everyone else in Denmark i graduated from the "normal" school at the age of 15 - from there my plans was to keep on studying, but instead i started to educate myself in my parents bakery, as a baker. Did it for 6 months and then decided i wanted to study, to get the examn just to get some doors open and take it from there. after all i'm prolly gonna end up being a baker anyways, but wth Smile I apply for the guild for raiding, and social purposes, which i hope this guild can provide, and i will ofc return what i can of both.
Also - please note - Mistéx is one of my close friends, he's gonna help me gear up so we can make this happen fast. If you want any questions regarding something about me, you can go ahead and ask him. If you want an opinion of someone who knows me Smile
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I aint in any, just leaved Ipvp 1-2 days ago, and well yeah they just wasn't what i was looking for.
Your alts: Anubis - 63-64 DK + 64 warrior
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Social and raid purposes - get to know someone and have a great time with progress, laughs, and comfy conversasions.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes, to a decent level (as you state yourself). - i'd not pay 1000G in taxes every hour, but i'll benefit with my time, help, and whatever i might be available to offer. Although, no one should expect me to drop what i am currently doing to run over and assist them. But ofc, if i have nothing going on i'll ofc go help in a HC, or loan some G's or whatever i might be able to do.

Pheew, longes apply i've ever made.. hope it pays off Smile thank you for taking your valuable time to read this through, i know it's a mouthfull but that apply form of yours really isn't that short Wink

I hope you will consider me a fair candidate, to be a proud member of your society.

Best regards - Jeppe B. Joergensen.

Reptiile

Back to top Go down

Warlock application [Withdrawed] Empty Re: Warlock application [Withdrawed]

Post  Luminarium Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello. Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Also, i'd like to add: Very nice application.
Thumbs up..
Definately.

Waiting for the other officers' opinions.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello Jeppe, and thanks for writing a apply. Really like to see that you have made such a storytale out of it. As far i remember then this must be the best apply i have ever read. Thumps up from me.
Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Warlock application [Withdrawed] Empty thanks

Post  Reptiile Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am

Thanks for the wonderfull replies Smile Still looking forward to hear from you when you decided if i am fit for your guild.

Btw, i haven't been answering you reply's since i didn't wanted to feel "pushing". But oh well, now i wrote anyways, but just as a thank you, to take your time and read my apply and answering.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Jeppe

Reptiile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistéx Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:27 am

This guy is 1 of my best m8's IRL
I know he ain't got that good gear, but i'll help him get gear (HC's, rep, naxx ect.)
I hope you can join us soon m8 Smile gonna be like in old days to raid with you again Wink

Mistéx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello again, Reptiiler - Will it be possible to arrange a heroic run or so, with you in the weekend? Just to see how you're doing, considering your gear.. Since we're almost full on Warlocks atm.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warlock application [Withdrawed] Empty Nevermind

Post  reptiile Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Don't bother.

I'm sorry but i've been waiting for almost a week for an answer, i've already done an heroic with you guys, and i thought it was ment for the purpose of checking me out. but since ur full on warlocks it sounds like it's gonna be a crowded place. I don't wanna be in the way, i'll just try my luck elsewhere. thanks though.

Sadly it didn't work out, i was hoping it did though. GL in your future raiding / gaming time.

Regards, Jeppe B. Joergensen

reptiile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down