Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellegaard, 80 Rogue [Declined]

+2
Mistéx
Ellegaard
6 posters

Go down

Ellegaard, 80 Rogue [Declined] Empty Ellegaard, 80 Rogue [Declined]

Post  Ellegaard Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Name*: Thomas Ellegaard
Age*: 15
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: Very good
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Raiding
At which time are you normally available for raids?: I am available all week, any time.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Ellegaard
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: DK Vikings, Dark Vendetta, Elite of Honor
Talents: Assassination
Professions: 450 Engi/Mining
Raid experience : I have cleared everything, except for Sarthation 2+3 Drakes (I am 100% familiar with all naxx bosses 10/25man, and Malygos.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes, it was.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 40 days played on rogue, I have been lvl 80 for 30 days. (Rerolled horde right before Wotlk)

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Stealth, nothing else really. Now I figured our that theres much more than that in the class. ( I have 2 lvl 70 alliance rogues and Ellegaard)
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yeah:)
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I love every aspect of the rogue, although I prefer Assassination or Combat (Subtlety isn't that suitable for PvE anyway)

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a calm person when it comes to ingame management, on voice talk, I'll probably manage to keep people entertained.. Razz I can take critism, and I am overall very acceptable for any kind of people. I do my best in every single raid, and you will probably see me topping the damage meters and following the tactics at the same time on my good days. Razz
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Bad behaviour between me and the guild master, coming from both of us, which led to the officers not liking me either.
Your alts:
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: One of my very good friends are in your guild, Mistéx, and he has told me how good you are. I really miss raiding, and I hope DV can be a new start.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: I will.

Ellegaard

Back to top Go down

Ellegaard, 80 Rogue [Declined] Empty Re: Ellegaard, 80 Rogue [Declined]

Post  Mistéx Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am

Thumbs up for you m8
not just cause he's my m8, but also because he is very nice geared, know all encounters (not Ulduar though) mainly focused in raids and very very friendly Smile

Gl with your application m8 Smile hope to see you inside soon Smile

Mistéx

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodgorger Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks for your application, we'll evaluate and get back to you soon.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarnak Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Well, Elle if you get in DV i would like if we can just forget all that happened before Wink and start over Very Happy

Zarnak

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Hello Ellegaard! Thank you for taking your time to write an application. You seem like a very nice person, and well geared too ^^ Although, I've heard some bad things about you, from some other players. So if you could just msg me ingame, it would be great so we could discuss it ^^ I'm sure it's just bad rumors, but I would like to get things sorted anyways.
GL with the application.

-Droll, DV Officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Hello, Ellegaard. Sadly we had to decline your application, due to rumors saying that you have some quite serious loose ends 'round the realm.
And the fact, that you have already been removed from Dark Vendetta before. Details won't be necessary in this thread, since i believe both parts will understand this decision.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down