Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild changes

Go down

Guild changes Empty Guild changes

Post  Luminarium Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Dark Vendetta will be undergoing some changes in the near future. Most of them, you may not even notice, but some of the requires a little effort from the members aswell as the officers / me. Like i've been doing for some days now, i'll keep pulling people aside now and then, to have a quick talk with them, about how he/she can improve (maybe with out help), but not necessarily gear-wise only from now on. This is the make sure that we will be ready for Ulduar, which.. If Blizzard keeps their promises should be a lot more challenging than the current WotLK raids, and due to the fact that Dark Vendetta has now grown to be a guild of a caliber that needs a slightly different style than it had when it was first launched.

Changes may include (but are not limited to):

- Slight changes of guild-rules. Please be aware of so.
- (maybe) a few Gkicks.. don't be scared if you feel that you're doing your part of the job to help Dark Vendetta. Gkicks won't come suddenly either, 9/10 cases you'll be warned first.
- More limited recruitment.
- More serious raiding, meaning that members, as well as officers / me should be on time, bring consumeables, and the right attitude for raids. (if it is possible for you, you should be online atleast 10-15 minutes before the actual raid start. You won't be noted for not showing up on time if you're not, though)

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.
- Luminarium
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down