Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeplox, 80 mage [Declined]

3 posters

Go down

zeplox, 80 mage [Declined] Empty zeplox, 80 mage [Declined]

Post  zeplox Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: oliwer passero
Age*: 17
Country*: sweden
English speaking and writing level: very good.
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): raiding mostly.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): monday-thurseday 17:00-21:00 friday-sunday 14:00-00:00

--Character Info--

Character's Name: zeplox
Level: 80
Class: mage
Race: undead (male)
Previous Guilds: no seriusly guilds.
Talents: 0/53/18
Professions: herbalism (450) tailoring (407)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: i have done some bosses in naxx normal and hc naxx. i have done voa and os to (hc and normal). can learn tacts fast.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: yes.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Zeplox
Total time played: 44 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: love to dps Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes, ofcourse
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: im a funny guy. im seriusly when im playing. i know sbeabsbsee, cryptos, erithas, proxxer and zelythia IRL
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: the guild was not serius
Your alts: 70 hunter and 63 dk
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: my freinds says that the guild is nice Smile
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: yes i am. wanna do my best

zeplox

Back to top Go down

zeplox, 80 mage [Declined] Empty Re: zeplox, 80 mage [Declined]

Post  Bloodgorger Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi zeplox

I've looked through your application and have a few thoughts about it. That you know several of our members IRL is nice for the social part of the guild. You do, however, state that your primary reason for applying is to raid and when I look at your armory profile it's clear that you're not yet ready for that. You lack alot of hit, you don't have enchants on several pieces, most noteworthy are head, shoulder and weapon, you lack a beltsocket and have 2 pvp items that waste alot of itemisationpoints on resilience and stamina wich are stats you have no need for.

I suggest you make an effort to update your gear in a way that shows dedication towards raiding and apply again.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey, Zeplox. Thank you for taking your time to write an application, but since you're saying/writing, that raiding is the primary reason for you to join the guild, you'll have to work on the gear indeed, as Bloodgorger mentioned... Skill > Gear as allways, though... If we decide to give you a trial period, we're gonna need to see some dedication/effort! Very Happy

- Luminarium over & out.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello Zeplox. I'm afraid that we're going to have to decline your application, based on the fact(s) that you're lacking a bit of effort on the improvement of your current gear (gems, enchants etc.), and the fact that you have not replied to our requests in this post, tends to show a lack of interrest in the guild.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down