Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Apply [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Warrior Apply [Accepted] Empty Warrior Apply [Accepted]

Post  Vandersmsutt Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Name*: Adam
Age*: 14
Country*:Sweden
English speaking and writing level: half american lived in america 1/2 of life..writing skill up in 439/450
Did you read the stickies?: Yeuh
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ohhhh lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Cuz and freind ar in guild, mostly raiding though
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 5-11 pm all days

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Vandersmutt
Level: 80
Class: warrior
Race: Undead ftw
Previous Guilds: unholy trinity
Talents: Fury (saving up for tank gear)
Professions: BS/Mining
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Done all of naxx 25 exept for millitary quarter, Cleared 10/25 man os and 10/25 man voa, never done eoe.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Vandersmutt
Total time played: Since beggining of BC

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Didnt want a mana class and i wanted big crits
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: All by my self
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes (was mainspecc tank in tbc, cleared tk/ssc..started BT)

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Live in sweden, lived in usa first 8 years of my life, I learn fast, got ok pvp skills Smile uuhm..just a nice person i guess Smile
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Well the 2 main ppl i like to play with are in DV and they used DKP
Your alts: Got a druid, only 29 but lvling name, onfufo. Got a twink 29 name, Pullamyhots.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:2 best m8s are in it Smile and lots of peeps i knew and raided with in tbc.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Ofc anything for teh guild. Btw Vandersslút is cuz and Boompower is my m8.

Vandersmsutt

Back to top Go down

Warrior Apply [Accepted] Empty Re: Warrior Apply [Accepted]

Post  Luminarium Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodgorger Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi vander 2 Razz

I liked your application, thought that using dkp was a reason for leaving your previous guild was a little strange though. Only reason we're not using dkp is because of how much work it requires and instead we use lootcouncil (aided by rolling). Our aim is to get the same results as if we were using dkp.

Well anyway your armory looked ok, your lacking some gems and enchants and you don't have any sons of hodir rep. For raiding it's important to keep your gear in tip top shape even if that means using expensive enchants and gems in crap gear.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down