A tankadin willing to join [Trial]

Go down

A tankadin willing to join [Trial]

Post  Zarnak t on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Anders
Age*: 13. 14 at marts
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: understandable in both,, not a fast writer but i can
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ofcourse

For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): For the purpose of raiding, and having a fun social guild

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Zarnak
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: Bloodelf
Previous Guilds: Abomniable, Elite of honor.
Talents: 10/55/5 ("ok" pve specc)
Professions: Mining
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: i have cleared nax 10 (part 25 man) OS 10/25man Voa 10/25 man know tactic for all . haven't done Eye of eternety yet
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Zarnak
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: on Zarnak

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: they were funn to play because of the spells they can
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: yes,
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes,
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: i am open for any thing u have in mind

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: i am a danish person who like to play wow , have a lot of expirience whit the game. I am a friendly person who chats alot in the guild and always leaves a friendly comment, i enjoy making a few gz macros because i find them funny to make.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild: they were a bunch of idiots, excuse my lang, but they failed, My brother was kicked from it because they would not allow him to lead raids anymore, and an officer did not want to gear the new people that much
Your alts: i got a few, i rarely use them
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:Šax said it would be a good guild for me, and i want to have a guild who knows how to raid Wink
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:yes, i would like to help in my old guild, but they did not allow it

Best Regards, Zarnak

Zarnak t

Back to top Go down

Re: A tankadin willing to join [Trial]

Post  Luminarium on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:13 am

Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin

View user profile http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Re: A tankadin willing to join

Post  Droll. on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey! Always good to see new people making applications. You're pretty good geared, so THAT won't stop us from accepting the apply. And I think you seem like you know how to play this game. And always good to see that you're having all your items enchanted. But I'm just unsure about one thing... We've got like 2 or 3 tank applications this week, and they might keep coming. So I'm not sure that we need more tanks in Dark Vendetta. But otherwise nice apply. Luminarium is GM and pala CL anyways, so he'll be the one who's making the decition in the end.

GL with the apply.

- Droll, DV officer and King of the Trees! lol!
Droll.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Hello Anders. Good to see a palla tank writing a apply. Well as Droll says then we have got a lot of applys from tanks this week. If they keep comming we might be able to have tanks enougth for two teams. Which means that more people can join raids and get geared faster. So i dont see a problem with more tanks ^^

GL with your apply.

- Druid Class Leader
Contemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 pm

We already have enough tanks for two 10man teams xD But hey, we might have a spot for one more i guess, as i'm gonna roll druid healer in the near future

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Welcome to Dark Vendetta. /w an officer for invite

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin