Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Apply [Out]

3 posters

Go down

Hunter Apply [Out] Empty Hunter Apply [Out]

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Anton
Age*: 15
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Good, have no problems with the English Speaking and Writing.
Did you read the stickies?: Yes and to say Very Interresting Lore...
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore Smile
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Raiding and for some Social reasons Razz
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): All days a week. (I tell you if i go for vacation or anything else)

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Avengiz
Level: 80
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc Female
Previous Guilds: (Transfered from Stormreaver)
Talents: 55/16/0 I love BM and its my Specc.
Professions: Skinning and Leatherworking
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: WOTLK :Done Naxx and VoA, TBC : Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC... Pre-TBC : UBRS, ZG and AQ20 Razz
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes... Allways ^^
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Avengiz
Total time played: 38 Days 13 Hours 15 Minutes 7 Seconds

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Cause i've allways has been Favorited Pets and i love Bows ... IRL to ^^
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: Yes ofcourse
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes ofcourse. Smile
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: BM is my Talent Specc... Really dont want to Play any other but if i have to.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im a 15 Year old Guy from Sweden , Malmö. I play computer in my spare time and i play Darts also Razz
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Only a friends guild... No harm in that. ^^
Your alts: Blessed 72 Warrior on Hamourush, Deathfight 73 DK on Stormreaver
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Becouse my friend Buzzowar is in here Wink And he Recommended the guild Wink
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Allways, im a friendly helper of all kinds haha ^^ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hunter Apply [Out] Empty Re: Hunter Apply [Out]

Post  Avengiz Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 am

ARMORY LINK! :

Avengiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Avengiz Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 am

What the Heck :

Avengiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 am

Hello Anton, and thanks for the good apply. You seem to be a funny guy Razz We will review your apply and get back to you A.S.A.P.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:31 am

Thank you for taking your time to write an application, Avengiz / Anton. We'll review it and get back to you A.S.A.P.

The DV Officer Crew

- Luminarium
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Hunter Apply [Out] Empty Re: Hunter Apply

Post  Droll. Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Hey! Great to see that we've got a hunter to make an apply (only got 1 at lvl 80 ATM Razz) Since all hunter specc's are DPS, we shouldn't be caring that much about what specc you are... Only thing we want is good dps ^^ Only thing I'm unsure about is your gear. Most of the gear is pretty low, but I won't judge you. Skills>gear. But I would love to see some more enchants in your gear Smile Otherwise nice apply. And just 1 more thing. Your gear should be upgraded REALLY fast if you keep joining raids Razz

Good luck with the apply!

Droll, DV officer and King of the Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avengiz Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Thanks for the Replies Wink And yes my gear is growing quickly. Dont be unsure about it cause im spending alot of time right now on farming my gold and getting my Enchants and Sockets etc... Soon you will see me standing beside Arthas holding Frostmourne and YES i am a Hunter but we want Frostmourne to!!! Razz

See you in some time Wink Nice raiding with ya Droll Razz

Avengiz

Back to top Go down

Hunter Apply [Out] Empty Re: Hunter Apply

Post  Droll. Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Hey again. just wanted to say that Avengiz did a pretty nice job in HC OS yesterday (Tuesday) He had around 2.2k DPS, which is fine considering his gear.

- Droll, DV Officer and King of the Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Thanks for adding, Droll.

Welcome to Dark Vendetta, Avengiz!
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down